Manufacturing Science and Technology Expert – Drug Product, Ibex™
新皇冠体育盘口Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
新皇冠体育盘口The position is based in Visp, the site is easily commutable from the Bernese Oberland (40 minutes by train from Thun). Visp, also known as the sun center of Switzerland, is located in the Swiss Alps close to Zermatt, Saas Fee, Verbier and Crans-Montana – a beautiful area to go skiing in the winter or enjoying great views during hiking and biking tours in the summer.
- Participate in Capital investment projects for building and commissioning of the manufacturing unitnew equipment
- Responsible forLead technology transfers and timely process implementation at in drug product manufacturing operations and support product lifecycle including the whole lifecycle of assigned projects from planning over coordination, implementation, control and project completion
- Apply formal processes and tools to manage the transfer of information, process related risks and change control to securing success during the technology transfer
- Prepare and perform Qualification and Validation activities
- Proactively anticipate, evaluate and resolve technical challenges within area of expertise
- Act a link between Drug Product Services (DPS Basel) , mainly formulation, process development and Drug Product manufacturing in , QC and Visp
- Take care ofImplement process monitoring and process control strategy as well as complex data analysis
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized MSAT procedures and processes
- Act as a mentor for scientific and production staff in different fields of expertise
- Bachelor, Master or PhD (preferred) in Pharmaceutical Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Process Engineering or equivalent scientific degree
- Experience in the area of sterile manufacturing on the shopfloor and/or MSAT, QA/QC
- Proven process understanding in sterile manufacturing (Pharma, Regulatory aspects)
- Very good communication skills and interaction with all kinds of interfaces within project organization and customers and the project organization
- Strong team orientation and collaboration across groups within a matrix organization
- Structured, solution-oriented and well-organized working attitude
- Agile, highly motivated and dynamic drive
- Fluency in German and/or English and German (advantageous)
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.