Team Lead Cell Culture Development
新皇冠体育盘口Team Lead Cell Culture Development
新皇冠体育盘口Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a Team lead in Cell Culture Development, you will work in interdisciplinary teams as an expert in cell line development and provide strong scientific, technical and regulatory leadership at project level. You will develop strong customer relationships and solve any risk or problems that arise in a timely fashion in order to lead the ongoing projects to a successful end.
- Lead, guide and motivate multi-disciplinary teams on complex projects in the field of Cell line development
- Design adequate experimental plans and data analysis methods, write and review high quality reports
- Guide and monitor the objectives and development plans
- Facilitate improvements to departmental business processes and contribute to the implementation of innovative technologies
- Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within the department (for example cost controle)
- PhD or MSc plus a couple of additional years’ experience in Biotechnology or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a biopharmaceutical/CMO/CRO company
- In depth expertise of mammalian cell line development for the production of recombinant proteins and of the associated regulatory requirements
- Experience with leading a small team of scientific (laboratory) personnel
- Good knowledge of process development tools and experienced contact point for customers
- Demonstrating leadership, being proactive and have a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or German
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.