Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
新皇冠体育盘口You will work directly with the manufacturing team that assembles and tests medical devices, medical equipment and disposables as per specifications. This position involves working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. This is a 4 month long position and will be based in our Kingston, ON location.
- Develop product manufacturing routers
- Develop and implement build time tracking system
- Assess manufacturing product cycle time and propose reduction time
- Develop and implement scrap rate tracking system
- Develop and implement Re-work tracking system
- Work within a self-directed team environment
- Other duties as assigned or determined
- Working toward an Engineering or Logistics degree
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- An overall interest and passion in learning and absorbing new information
- Excellent research skills (develop appropriate methods to answer research objectives, conduct appropriate analyses and communicate findings efficiently)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills, Excel and Microsoft (MS) Office
新皇冠体育盘口Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.