Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Drug Product Services (DPS)新皇冠体育盘口, our successful Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) branch, located in and Stein, Switzerland, we have exciting opportunities. Become part of a group that enables its customers to meet some of the greatest challenges in patient treatment and join us by applying for the position as Lab Manager.
- Support organization of supplies for laboratories, incl. inventories, requisitions and restock of any lab consumables, chemical and other materials, and assist in budgeting activities
- Execute supply-chain related SAP transactions, e.g., purchase requisition and good receipt for in-bound shipments, goods issue or out-bound shipments
- Manage inventory through forecasting activities, placing purchasing orders, receiving activities, and physical inventory tracking and ensure availability of reagents and supplies
- Assist general lab tasks, as required, e.g. daily calibration of lab equipment, primary packaging preparation
- Install and maintain equipment for formulation/process development, non-GMP manufacturing and analytics in close alignment with current best practices and regulations
- Monitor equipment for proper functioning, performs minor repairs on equipment and contacts appropriate party to perform major repairs.
- Ensure laboratory organization/waste/cleanliness as well as safety and health protection following lab and safety instructions
- Training as lab technician or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Analytical Chemistry Biochemistry, Biology)
- Work experience in the laboratory, preferably as a research/ technical assistant responsible for laboratory systems in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English; basic spoken German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
新皇冠体育盘口People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.