Product Marketing Manager
新皇冠体育盘口Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
新皇冠体育盘口We are currently looking for Product Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for China product marketing strategy in support of the business plan for Bioscience for all product lines(endotoxin, cell biology, and transfection) and work in close conjunction with field sales representatives to support the rapid growth of sales in China.
- Making market strategy that lays the foundation for market success with an in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce the product into each market.
- Use market research and competitive analysis to develop market strategies. It is the high-level thinking, planning, and research that happens before a product goes to market.
- In conjunction with the marketing communications department (also known as marketing communication), aim to convince customers to demand or pull product through to sale.
- Outlines the product positioning which articulates the value proposition. This is further detailed in the messaging which links each feature to a customer-oriented benefit.
- Support sales through good product training, a solid product presentation, and a compelling demonstration with understand what points to emphasize so that the sales pitch is more successful.
- Create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales with knowing marketing principles and techniques
- Rich product marketing experience working experience in in bio-technical/bio-pharmaceutical business, with experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research) will be a plus
- Master or PhD in biology. Experiences in cell therapy will be greatly preferred.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Good at team work.
- Good command of English, written and verbal
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.